9388 Old National Rd South, New Paris, OH 45347
Archway is located a half mile east of the IN-OH border on Old National Rd.
Archway Campground is a family-friendly campground, so we ask our guests to follow a few simple rules to ensure that everyone enjoys their stay.
- All reservations are taken on a first come first serve basis. Therefore, early reservations are encouraged. All holiday weekends must be paid in full at the time of the reservation.
- Sites are limited to 1 family. All tents, trailers, RVs and vehicles must be parked on the campsite pad.
- Two vehicle limit per site. Do not park on vacant lots. If additional parking is necessary please see campground attendant.
- No refunds for inclement weather, early departure or ejection by management.
- Check out is 2 PM (EST). If Additional Time Is Needed Please Discuss With Park Attendant.
- Pets are welcome but must be leashed and attended to at all times and waste removed. No pets in restrooms or beach area.
- All visitors to the campground must check-in with park attendant. Daily visitor fee $3.00 per vehicle. Visitors must depart prior to 10 PM (EST).
- QUIET HOURS: 11 PM to 7 AM.
- Drugs are illegal, do not bring them here.
- Alcohol is permitted, but guests are expected to remain safe and not cause disturbances.
- Restrooms are to remain unlocked at all times.
- No Lifeguards on duty: Swim at your own risk.
- Please dispose of trash including cigarette butts in trash dumpster located at the west end of the campground. Trash must be bagged. No cans etc. in fire rings. Please do not leave trash outside overnight.
- No car washing or filling water tanks.
- Please do not move fire rings.
- Notify campground attendant of any concerns.
Thank you in advance for being a considerate & respectful camper!